How to clean Soft Contact Lenses
Cleaning the contact lenses is an essential procedure, not only to prolong the product’s useful life, but also to maintain your vision in perfect conditions. This procedure makes the contact lenses free from bacteria, microorganisms, mucus and other impurities, and must be repeated both when putting the lenses in or taking them out.
Check how to do it:
– Wash your hands thoroughly before handling the lenses, but do not use soap with moisturizers.
– Place the right eye contact lens on the palm of your hand and apply some droops of Solótica’s Aqua Lent Multiação Plus Cleaning Solution.
– With the other hand’s index finger, delicately rub the lens on both sides, with a forward, backward, and sideways motion.
– Rinse the lens again with Aqua Lent Multiação Plus Cleaning Solution until it is free from residues.
– Repeat the procedure with the left eye lens.
The lenses must be maintained in appropriate case and kept closed during the whole period they are not being used. They must be stored immersed in Solótica’s Aqua Lent Multiação Plus Cleaning Solution. Don’t forget to rinse the lens every time you use it and dispose of the cleaning solution in the case. Always remember: soft lenses cannot be cleaned through thermal disinfection methods.